Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Delusional Fix

If not knowing how our delusion arose is part of our delusion, what a fix we are in? But knowing how to rid delusion is more important than knowing how it arose.

For example, knowing how the sun rises does not mean you know how to make it set. In fact, thinking the sun rises and sets is itself a delusion! Trying to know how to make the sun set is thus a delusional pursuit, just as trying to discover how we became deluded in the first place. Knowing how a tree bears fruits does not mean you know how to harvest it. Yet, having harvested the fruit, one can discover how fruits come into being. Thus, knowing what to do with our delusions - practise to diminish them with the arising of wisdom is always the prority and anything otherwise is never the priority.

1 Comments:

Anonymous teen titans sex stories said...

The powder had obviously worn off because he broke downinto tears sobbing quietly to himself. Im not really excited about fucking hisfriends but as long as Bob is there with me, I do whatever hewants me to do and these men are always so gentle with me andtreat me like a lady.
bestiality gay stories
interracial lesbian love stories
lesbian sex stories with pictures
sexy short stories
gay bondage stories
The powder had obviously worn off because he broke downinto tears sobbing quietly to himself. Im not really excited about fucking hisfriends but as long as Bob is there with me, I do whatever hewants me to do and these men are always so gentle with me andtreat me like a lady.

December 4, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home